Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Springtime



Hello friends and family. Well lately we have just been enjoying the beautiful weather outside. Kent loves to be outside when the weather is nice out. The top picture is of Kent and I lounging on the porch swing together. He loves to lay there with mommy and talk to me. The other two pictures are from today og Kent playing on the floor. He has this stuffed cat that he loves. It is a weird looking cat but he loves it. As you can see in the picture it has big bug eyes. Maybe thats why he likes it. He is becomming such a big boy. Sleeping through the whole night and all. Eating 2 jars of food. Starting to want to eat food over formula. Sometimes he will eat 2 jars of food and still want some formula and will eat like 2 more ounces on top of the food. What a big eater! Well 10 more days and I go to the drs. again and I will be getting another ultrasound to confirm my due date of the new baby. Other than that there is nothing really going on. Well I am off to bed now. Have a good night everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kent is getting so big & so are you.....LOL. Love, Mamier