Monday, April 9, 2007

Shades and Bath-time

Here are the new pictures that were recently take today. Kent got a pair of shades in his easter basket. This is his new hat too. I put them on him today and the shades and hat did not seem to bother him. He just kept looking around with them on. How sweet is that?
This picture was taken tonight at bath-time. This is of him in his new big-boy tub. Can't quite sit up yet in it but I think he likes it better than the other one that he lays down in because he hates to lay down anymore! He looks so relaxed in this picture.
This picture was just snaped by his Aunt Tasha. She said his name and this is how he looked at her. Big Tired Eyes! Ok well thats all I have for today. I am going to get some stuff done and then get to bed. I'll see you all later and have a good night!

No comments: