Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Yucky Day!

Hello friends and family. Sorry it has been awhile sine I have posted any pictures. Here is an update for everyone. Today we did not do much but sit inside because it was so rainy. I had Kent on the floor this morning. He pretty well has the feel of it on how to get himself moving on the floor. He moved about 2 feet this morning. I put his flashing rubber duckies in front of him and thats what he went after. The above picture is of his Aunt Tasha and him enjoying the warm weather outside on 4/3/07. It was so nice outside. Kent loves to sit outside and also take naps outside in the warm weather. In this picture Aunt Tasha was swinging him up and down. You can't see it well in the picture but he was laughing like crazy.

The ablove picture is of Kent with his Nana J. It was taken on March 31,2007. This was during his big brother Tylers Birthday Party. Tyler turned 8 years old. Kent was enjoying all of the company that day. Everyone just kept passing him around. This above picture is just a picture taken when he was in the car trying to eat his blanket.
I happened to snap this one while he was sleeping. This is the first time I caught him sleeping while sucking on his thumb. He now has his thumb in his mouth most of the time. I thought this picture was Ever so cute.
This is just a close-up of Kent in his car seat. Well everyone thats all I have for now. I am going to sit and relax and wait for my homemade cheesecake to be done. I know sounds good huh? Well have a good night everyone!

No comments: