Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cute as a Button

Hello everyone. Sorry it has been so long since I got on here to post pictures. I have been busy taking care of Kent. The dr. put me on bedrest so all I can really do is take care of kent, which right now has been hard because I have been in pain when I walk too much or bend over to pick kent up. I do my best that I can with him. I am so lucky to have family here to help me out. Mike works alot. I am 31 weeks tomorrow so only 9 more weeks to go. I cannot wait. I hate these last couple of weeks. Today we took kent to the fair for the first time. We did not do much because I can't do much walking but we sat and watched the band. It was a country band. Kent really enjoyed the music. He was dancing in his stroller to the music. He clapped to at the very end other than that when everyone clapped he looked funny at them. We will probably go again tomorrow or thursday and will take pictures then. We did not go till late today. I will get pictures of him on rides then. Oh Kent has 2 more teeth comming in. The middle top two. Well thats all I have for now. I'll get on another time to post more pictures. Good Night!

No comments: