Saturday, July 21, 2007

New pictures





Hello everyone. Sorry it has been so long AGAIN since I have been on here to post new pics. It has been busy lately keeping kent busy and don't have much time to get on here anymore. I'll try to get on here to at least post pics of him for you. Today I went in to check on kent in his crib because I thought he was awake and found him standing in his crib. I could not believe it so I had to snap a picture at that moment! Others are random pictures of him and I. When he is sleeping I am relaxing and taking it easy. In the evenings we take or daily walk then he is usually off to bed. Oh Kent has another tooth comming in again. Other than that he is doing really good. Getting so big, and too big too fast. He is growing up before my eyes. I was going through clothes of his for a yard sale and I found his outfit from when he was only a couple of days old. It was 2 preemie outfits. I could not believe it I almost cried when I saw how small he used to be. Well I am going to get to bed another busy day tomorrow. We are going to a picnic for the day. Good night everyone and hope you are having a good weekend!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is pretty cute. When are we going to get to meet him??

Brandi said...

right now hard to tell, having car troubles like usual. engine blew up on car on way up from a family visit.

Fran Neuder said...

Yes, you are watching him grow right before your eyes. The next thing you know, you will 40 watching him graduate from highschool.
love you.

Anonymous said...

Kent is so handsome & is growing so fast. I miss him & you. Looking forward to my next visit. I love you, Mamier