Friday, March 16, 2007

So tired

Well hello again friends and family. Here are two most recent pictures taken of Kent. My little boy is getting so big. He loves to sit in his walker and play with his toys now. Just sits there and talks to them. LOL. Hard to believe how big he is getting. I just weighed him and he weighs almost 15 pounds now.
Here is a picture of Kent with his Nana. She was rocking him and all of a sudden looked down and he fell asleep like that. He must have been really tired. He has been saying "Mum" now when he is yelling for attention. It's so cute. Still been eating his baby food, I can't seem to get him to eat stage 1 meats. The only meat I can get him to eat is stage 2 Chicken Noodle dinner and Stage 2 Vegtable Chicken Dinner. He mostly loves his fruits. Today he sat and ate 1 1/2 stage 2 Pears. Then a half hour later ate 5 ounces of formula. He is still more content now that he is eating baby food. The other update is about him in the car rides. He seems to like them now. No more screaming in the car. Thats such a relief. He just sits there and looks around and laughs. We do have to get another car. Our van seems to die on us. We don't know whats wrong with it now. We are searching for another car that we can afford. I am trying to get a part-time job right now. I put an application in at Rite Aid for a pharmacy cashier. I have to call them back tomorrow morning. It will be nice if I get that job for now because it is close to home. We will see where that goes. How much snow is everyone else getting? We have so much snow up here its not funny. Interstates are closed. We are on an emergency. And the snow wont seem to stop comming down. we are supposed to get 8-12 inches up here. Oh I was so mad tonight. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and saw yellow flashing lights and looked out the window and there was the police messing around my van. So I went outside to see what was wrong and he was putting tickets on cars along the street because we had our cars parked there along the road where we always park. They usually remove snow on one side one day then the other the next day and did not even give us a warning to move our cars just decided to ticket everyone. We really don't have anywhere else to park our cars. Everyone on the block was mad. Last snow they did not even remove the snow and it was just as bad last time. So I had to move my car and now I have a $10 ticket to pay. So anyways thats all I have for now. Hope you all have a great weekend and a Happy St. Patricks Day! Goood Night.

No comments: