Friday, March 2, 2007

Been Awhile



Hello family and friends. Sorry I haven't gotten on here in awhile. I have just been busy with kent and other things. Here are 2 recent pictures of Kent. This is his first bath robe. This is right after he got out of the tub. Boy does he love bath time. It was so funny yesterday daddy gave him his bath and kent decided to pee all over his arm. We were both laughing at kent, and while we were laughing at him he was laughing right back at us. We now have kent on stage one babyfood. Just the fruits for now. Boy does he love them. I think his favorite is bananas. All he says while eating is mmmmm. LOL.... He is also just starting to love to lay on the floor under his toys and talk to them and grab at them. On his bouncer are some stuffed bunnies and he loves to sit there and talk to them. It's so adorable. He is getting so big. I weighed him yesterday and he weighs 12lbs. Our baby boy is getting so big. I remember at birth he weighed 6lbs 10.6oz. Boy does time ever fly. Well thats the update for everyone. I'll try to get back on again really soon. well Good night everyone. Love you all!

No comments: