Friday, March 9, 2007

Update






Hello everyone. Things are going good with Kent. Kent gets to go on March 19th to get his first set of shots. So that is going to be something to look forward to. Another thing is Kent is starting to cut teeth already. He has been so fussy and all he wants to do is chew on things. I took his temp the other night and his temp was 99.6. I could tell he did not feel well because everytime I put him in his crib to sleep then in like 5 mins he would wake up crying. So he slept on me most of the night to comfort him. He is doing well now though. Oh and he is so good when we go on car rides now, he sits there and looks around or goes to sleep. He may only cry for the first minute or two. The other funny thing is he already likes to sit in his swing and watch cartoons and he will sit there and talk to the tv or laugh at it. He was sitting there talking to clifford the big red dog today. It was so funny. Anyways, today I weny and got an application for a part-time job for right now. It is only like 2 minutes from where we are staying. That way if something happens to kent while I am at work and I need to get home to take him anywhere it won't take me that long to get there. We are still having trouble with our van of course. Had transmission fluid changed and that fixed the transmission slipping but now it sputs like it is going to shut off again, so we got the fuel filter changed but that did not seem to fix it, so now I have to call a garage and ask about an EGR Valve. My check egr valve light is on and if that valve is bad you can loose power so I am going to see about getting that fixed if we can. I am trying to get van all fixed up so Kent and I can travel down to Chambersburg to visit our family because it has been awhile since my side of the family has seen kent. One of our family members have chosen not to have anything to do with us since I have gotten pregnant, well oh well I guess when things like this happen you really know who you TRUE family are. Well I guess thats enough for tonight. Have a good weekend everyone and good night!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is getting cuter and cuter...

Brandi said...

Thank you. He is getting so big. I weighed him yesterday and he weighs all but 15lbs. My little boy is getting soooo big