Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fun In The Sun!

Ok hello again everyone. here is the picture I promised of Kent in the pool. We have one of those pools that you just blow up the ring around the top and then just fill it up with water. It's not huge but it is nice to get in and cool off. It's as big as we could get for our back yard. Kent LOVES and I do mean LOVES to get into the pool. He tries to swim by moving his arms and kicking his feet. He moves his feet so much that when he is in his floatie toy he moves himself a little sometimes. I actually did dunk his head under the water once and he keeps putting his face in and drinking the water. But all in all he has a blast and I love to watch him try to swim. I had a feeling he was going to be a waer baby by how he acts in the bath tub. He always lays himself down so far that his head goes under and he comes back up laughing. I have another picture yet I have to get up and I will put that in ym next post. The last post was of the new baby that is due to arrive Oct 31st-Nov 1st. But it's hard to tell when SHE will come. You just never know. I was so happy to find out that we are having a girl this time around. Thats what everyone was set on that I was having this time. My pregnancy this time is total opposite of last time when I was pregnant with Kent. This pregnancy seems much easier so far besides at the very beginning when i was getting sick in the mornings for about 3 weeks every couple of days or so. Well I guess I am done with this post I am going to upload the other picture I have of kent by the pool.

No comments: