Monday, June 4, 2007

Fun Times





Hello everyone. Yes I know it's been awhile since I have been on again. Like I said before I am not on the computer much anymore. I have lots of pictures to post, so I will post them and explain whats going on in each picture. The one picture is of daddy giving kent a bath in the sink. The next one is of Kent and big brother tyler laying on the floor. The other one of Kent and Tyler is of the fast asleep on the floor together. I thought that was the cutest picture. Nana took the picture while I was gone for a little. The other one of Kent is of him playing on the floor with his blanket that he always has to have. He loves it because it has teethers on every corner of it. The last picture in this post is of kent playing with the musical keyboard. Well thats it for this post another comming right up.

No comments: