Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fun in the sun part 2


Hello again. Here is the other picture of Kent. He is getting ready to go swimming. Had to get a picture of him before he got into the pool because we did not know how he was going to react to the water. But his reaction was good. My baby boy is growing up before my eyes. He has started to say da-da and Nana now. Most of the time he yells mum mum mum all day long. And if I leave the room forget about it. He screams for me and yells for me. SUCH A MOMMIES BOY. Now this other picture is a random one his Nana took of him while I had to go away for a couple of mins. It is so cute. He usually switches back and forth from one thumb to the other, but this time he decided to have both in at the same time. It was so cute! Our days have been pretty normal. Usually we get up and eat our breakfast, then about 1-2 hours later lay back down for a morning nap, then get up and play on the floor and work on his crawling. He crawls some but not that far. he likes to stick his one leg out like doing a half split. Then it's time for lunch and then back for a small nap. After that we usually go out and swim in the pool. then he comes in and plays some more either outside in walker or on floor in house. Then it's time for the long afternoon nap(usually about 2-3 hours) then he eats his supper and last but least we sit out on the front porch on the swing and he swings himself to sleep. Today was off because of the weather. We had really bad storms. We actually had a tornado warning. Winds were really bad and it was pouring down rain. Other than that I got good news tonight. we are buying a new car and the guy was going to sell it to us for $500 and he just told me tonight to give him $350. I was like are you sure and he said yes. It is a 1998 Plymouth Breeze. The guy has taken really good care of it. It is our good neighbors son that is selling the car to us. He has to get rid of it because he had to buy a mini-van because they just had another child and now they have 4 and the car is not big enough for them. We are supposed to get it sat. I cannot wait! Well I think I wrote enough for tonight. Og wait I forgot one thing. Kent is getting his first tooth in. The tip of the tooth has poked through the gums. You can really feel it. He was really cranky for like 4 days. Now he seems fine. Ok I am done on here now. It is about bed time for me. Have a good night all and I hope you enjoy my posts!

No comments: