Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hot Dog



Hello everyone. How is your weekend going? Ours is going well. We have tyler this weekend. Kent loves it when he comes over for the weekend! Has a blast playing with him. I guess on wed kent is going to meet his older sister for the first time. It has been awhile since we were able to get over to visit her. She is going to be suprised. Kent is not eating some foods we eat now. He loves it. he eat mac n cheese, hot dogs, eggs, stuffing, fruit puffs and we started to get him to drink milk. We tried cheerios but he has a hard time chewing them. He loves it that he can feed himself! Sometimes he gets frustrated when he can't pick things up because they are wet like pears. He starts yelling and screaming. This other weird thing he has been doing lately which is odd. He loves Tigger. HE has the bouncing tigger that he always loves to play with but recently when he pulls tigger on his back he gets so mad because he can't get him back on his springs. He starts yelling at tigger. He is also going to be walking very soon I think. I think it will be before he is 1. He stands by himself for a couple of secs at a time. We put him in his walker on the sidewalk and he starts running down the sidewalk. He does not know how to keep it straight yet. He now has 4 teeth and I think another one is comming in on the bottom. As far as me and the pregnancy. This girl does not ever stop moving around. She seems to kick me all day long and likes to sit on top of my ribs for some reason. Nights are crazy anymore. Just as I seem to get myself to sleep she seems to wake me up. Never fails. Kent never moved this much. He mostly moved at night and a little during the day. I hope this does not mean they are going to be complete opposites. Kent is such a good baby. I can't do much anymore without getting pains really bad to where I just have to lay down. I don't know if I'm going to make it to Oct 31. I am 33 weeks now. Doctor says everything is going well. We think we have a middle name for the baby finally. that means her name will be Aerielle Frances. I think that sounds cute together. Well thats all for now. I'll be back and post more pics later hopefully.

No comments: