Sunday, September 9, 2007

Very Tired

Well this weekend was fun. Our town had a festival all weekend. Here is one picture of kent at the end of the night. He was so wore out. He was able to get on two rides. The slide and a ride similar to the tea cups that spin around. We could not get him to get on the merry go round again well mike took him on tonight and he got sick. He is afraid of the horses after what a real horse did to him at the other fair that we went to. A horse sneezed in his face. So now he is scared of horses. I guess we will have to try to overcome that fear. Other than that we al have been doing well. Kent is getting bigger as usual. He now has 4 teeth. We started feeding him eggs, bite sized fruit, and those gerber puffs. And other things that we feel that he can eat when we eat. He choked on the first puff we gave him but after that he got the hang of it. I am doing well with the pregnancy other than the usual pains when I walk too much. I just can't wait for our little girl to be here. Well anyways I am off to bed I am tired and need some sleep. Good Night.

No comments: