Saturday, January 20, 2007

Gigglebox









Well Today was another normal day. Last night I did not get to bed till around 3:45am because I had to pick up daddy from work. Then Kent had me up at 5:30am. then I fed him and back to sleep and then back up at 9am. I was so tired. Nana was up by then so she took him while I got some extra sleep. Kent still does not like to sit in his car seat for rides. He screamed so much today in the car on the way to get daddy to work. As soon as we got him out of his seat he was fine as could be. I had to take pictures of him in this outfit. He is so cute in his cords and sweater. The pants are too long but his sneakers keep then from going over his feet. Well that was my day. The usual normal day. Nothing much exciting except for kent laguhing and talking when you talk to him. Well Thats all for today. All I have to do yet is bath him and get him ready for bed. Have a good night everyone and see you tomorrow with more pics.

No comments: