Friday, January 26, 2007

Mommy and Son

Well here is another picture of mother and son taken on Jan 21, 2007. I took them myself. Aren't we so cute??? My little boy is getting so big. Our only problem we have had lately is that kent has had constipation problems. I have been giving him apple juice watered down. 1 ounce water to one ounce apple juice at an ounce a day. I started to cut it back to every other day when he had a normal stool but them it came back again so now I have him back to an ounce a day. Thats all thats new for now. Another post comming right up with more pictures.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Brandi I can't read the purple letters against the black background.
Mom Mom

Brandi said...

Sorry Jennifer said her screen came up white so I tried to make the font colors to go with a black background.