Thursday, January 18, 2007

Kent on Christmas Eve





This is Christmas Eve. The top picture is of daddy kissing Kent. Of course kent was giving daddy kisses too. He loves opening his mouth to give you kisses. Then he laughes at you after the kiss. The second picture is of me holding kent on my lap. He was smiling at me beacuse Nana was trying to get a picture of him smiling. So i was talking to him. I think he thought I was crazy. LOL...Kent opened his christmas presents on christmas eve.We did christmas eve and christmas at Nana and Pa's. Here is a picture of him with his new toy. It was one of those floor toys that he lays under and kicks the toys hanging. He just laid there staring at the toys. could not really do much yet but he likes to stare at the toys. and listen to the music the toy plays. The other toys he got were a boucing tigger, Fisher price puppy that plays music and plays games, bottles, small toys, clothes, and diapers.

No comments: