Monday, February 19, 2007

First time eating cereal........

Hello everyone. Here is 2 pictures of kent. He fell asleep on my lap sitting like this. He was a tired little boy.
In this picture he fell asleep in the swing watching cartoons. He loves to watch them. I think it is the movement and the colors on the tv that he likes.


Here is his first spoon of cereal. What a face. LOL.... After a couple of spoons he decided that gee this stuff is actually pretty good. It was Banana Cereal.


Here is his messy face. He liked only taking half the spoonful in and spitting the rest out and then sticking his hand in his mouth. Must make the hand taste good....


I just took this picture so you could see how much of a mess he made. He was so messy but oh so cute. Good thing has had not gotten his bath yet. After he ate it was bath time then he only drank a little bottle and off to bed he went. Went to bed at 9pm tonight. He is getting better and better at going to bed earlier. I am so proud of our little boy.



Well thats all that happened that was exciting today. Other than that we had a pretty normal day. Too cold to take him out to do anything. Once it gets nice out we can go for walks and such. Well thats all I have for today. I am going to call it a night. I'll be back again with more real soon. Have a good night everyone.

No comments: