Friday, February 9, 2007

Ohhhh Awwwwww.......




Hello again friends and family. I am back again with more pics.
These are just some normal daily pictures taken during the day. Things are still going great as well. I am just sitting here right now relaxing. I just put Kent to bed for the night hopefully. Mikes parents are in their bedroom watching a movie. Their one dog(hes pretty old) Is so scared of the gun noises and loud sounds that he keeps trying to jump up on my lap. He is not necessisarily a lap dog. He is a mix between a Collie and husky and the aize of a german shepard. Poor guy. Hes trying to get on my lap now. All he keeps doing is pacing. I just had to shut the door to their bedroom. Hes so scared he is trying to jump up on the computer desk. LOL. well not much happened today. Kents Aunt got to give him his bath today for the first time. I was actually taking a nap. She does not have any kids of her own and she asked, " how do I do it"? LOL. Well thats all for now. I'll see everyone again tomorrow. Going to just sit and relax. Night everyone!

No comments: