Saturday, February 10, 2007

sleeping while sitting....

Hello again friends and family. I thought this picture was just so cute. I was holding kent and all of a sudden I looked down and he was sleeping sitting up. today was yet another day. Nothing unusual happening. Just watching kent grow up day by day. lately he has been sleeping through bath-time. he has been going to bed around 7pm. then waking up around 2am. He loves bath-time though. I took the thing out of his tub that he lays in for when he could not hold his head up, so now he sits up kinda laying back in a reclined position. He loves that better. He sits there and kicks the water and smacks the water with his hands and laughs. He now lets me wash his hair without screaming his head off. So things are going pretty well. Well I think I am going to get off here and get some rest before I have to go and pick mike up from work around 2am. Its going to be a long night for him. He has to be back at work at 11am. So i'll see you again tomorrow night.

No comments: