Sunday, February 11, 2007

So Sweeeeeeet....




Hello again everyone. Back to post some more pictures. Well today was yet another normal day. I took kent with me to take daddy to work and he actually did not scream at the on the way there or back. He only made noises when the sun would get in his eyes. Other than that he was a good little boy in the car today. Bathtime was so cute today. He was so funny. He kept kicking his feet and splashing water all over me. My shirt was so wet! I even was able to wash his hair and let water run down the front of his face and he just smiled and started splashing again. He throws his whole body up out of the bath tub to make the biggest splashes he can make. Oh I also have to start putting oil on his head because he is getting cradle cap now. But thats not that serious, so I am not stressing over it. It's just some dry skin. Well that was pretty much all the excitement around here today. I'll be back here tomorrow again. Sweet dreams everyone.

No comments: